Who we are
What information we hold about you
How we use your data
The information HTK collects is used to improve the content of HTK’s website, used to notify you about updates to HTK’s website and HTK’s partners and to help us contact you for marketing purposes.
Where you supply us with your postal address, email or telephone number online, we may send you periodic mailings, emails or contact you by telephone in order to keep you up-to-date with the same or similar products, services and upcoming events which you have either purchased or attended previously. If you would prefer not to receive any updates from us, please provide us with your name, postal address, email and telephone number using the contact details below and we will remove your details from the relevant marketing contact lists.
We will not provide your information to third parties other than as set out below.
Who we may share your data with
We may disclose your personal data to:
- our agents and service providers who provide us with the platform for you to interact with us through this site
- a third party who acquires our business
- law enforcement and regulatory agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity or as otherwise required by law
Keeping your data secure
- we store your personal data on secure servers
- your personal data is encrypted in transit
- access to your personal data is limited to authenticated and approved staff
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
Reasons we collect and use your personal information
Transfer of data out of the EEA
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you; and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing; and
- provide us with enough information to identify you.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us. In addition you have a right to bring a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. More information on the Information Commissioner’s Office and your rights is available at www.ico.org.uk.
Retention of data
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets cookies in order to evaluate your use of the website and compile reports for us on activity on the site. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
How to reject or delete this cookie: http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
If you wish to restrict or block cookies which are set as a result of visiting this website, or indeed any other website, you can do this with your browser settings. The Help menu within your browser should tell you how to do this. Useful information about cookies and how to control them on a wide variety of browsers can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
Changes to this policy
We may also change this policy from time to time unrelated to changes in uses of your data. You should check this policy frequently to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you visit this website.
At HTK, we have undertaken steps to ensure that we are GDPR compliant and have developed our Horizon platform to make it easier for our clients to comply with their obligations under GDPR. You can read about the policies and processes we’ve implemented in our GDPR Compliance Statement.
To contact us please use the following details:
- Chapmans Warehouse, Wherry Quay, Ipswich, Suffolk IP4 1AS
- 0870 600 2311